Saturday, April 22, 2017

Vintage and Repro Shopping Day




Hi there all! So last night was Swing Dancing and today has been a shopping extravaganza! I will hopefully have the video for last night up as soon as I am done editing it. So, onto my shopping haul:

So there is a place here in Charlotte in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood called Buffalo Exchange. It is a trendy place where you can buy and sell old clothes and shoes and the like. They often have some neat vintage pieces; and stuff that will work for Rockabilly and Pinup.


I got these white snub toe style shoes by Jessica Simpson. $16

This Torrid dress is a fun print with a small crinoline hemline. $25
The rest of Plaza Midwood was having an outdoor market type thing this afternoon so I hit that up with a friend and found some vintage jewelry pieces for cheap!
Found this cute set for $5.00!

Look at these cute leaves in a style which reminds me of Coro or Lisner.

Vintage Black and White striped dress which I found at Kitchy Kool, a clothing store inside an antique mall call Sleepy Poet. I am removing the sleeves because they dont suit me personally.
Another cute find at Kitchy Kool, a shear scarf which should be perfect for doing head wraps!

After that we headed to Torrid where I picked up some cute navy shorts.
I got this fit and flare top in a fun floral print (I can also wear it to work!)
Last and certainly not least I got some black and white polka dot shorts which will be fun for pinup and rockabilly stuff.


All in all it was a wondrous shopping day and I really feel like these pieces are going to get alot of use. Please if you live in the area check out Plaza Midwood, check out The Sleepy Poet Antique mall, SHOP LOCAL.

Vicki Vegas
xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!