Friday, April 21, 2017

Looks this week and some vintage buys



Hi there all!

I kinda realized the other day that I haven't posted any of my recent outfits or purchases. What kind of style blog am I? So here are a few things from this week:

Purchased this set of fun card suits in sequins! What glamour gal doesn't need more sequins!
This was a fun and springy look from this week. I paired this lime green top with navy pants, wrapped my head in a floral scarf and threw on some statement hoop earrings!
Saw this kitschy applique on Etsy.com and I had to have her! Snagged this for less than 3 dollars. I will most likely find a black skirt or sweater to stick her on!

Today's look is ALL Marilyn. Tousled curls with a true vintage grey cowl neck top and dutch print skirt.
Here is a look at the skirt, shirt combo. I wore my fabulous 4$ white wedges that I found at Value Village; however, one strap broke and needs to be re glued. So, white flats it is then!


When I head out to dinner and then Swing Dancing tonight I will change into my 40's style flats and frilly bobby socks. You should always wear flats for swing dancing, preferably ones that tie on or have a Mary Jane style strap.

Stay tuned for my upcoming video tonight!

Vicki Vegas
xoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!