Sunday, April 30, 2017

Lazy Sundays at The Depot

The tall Mill Clock
Hi there all! So the PLM (platonic life mate) Lenore

and I went for lunch this afternoon and then decided to take a stroll through our favorite antique mall in Concord, NC. The Depot is a place I shop often; I have bought everything from furniture to clothes to decor there. It was an old mill and train station that has been converted into thousands of booths full of goodies! There is even a small lunch counter in the middle of the store!
Check out this fun Admiral TV!


Sigh, feels like home.
Look at this FAB trunk I found with a pin up girl in it!
Isn't she gorgeous!

All in all it was a fine and lazy Sunday afternoon; the only thing I bought was a vintage scarf with lady bugs on it! Well, onto the next thing. Tomorrow is Movie Review Monday....wonder which one I will pick?

Vickixoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!