Monday, June 12, 2017

Meet Vicki Vegas this weekend at HeroesCon 2017

Hi there all! Wanna meet your new vintage gal pal? You can find me at #HeroesCon 2017 this weekend in Charlotte, NC.

Schedule: Friday check out my panel about Women's Representation in Media at 5PM in convention room 270.

Saturday find me on the con floor or at the booth for #SoutheastPsych as I chat with Dr. Kelley Bolton about the psychology of fan-fiction and original characters!

Sunday I will be roaming the con as well. Seriously if you see me say "hi"!


Want to learn more about my #cosplaylife then follow my Facebook page at:https://www.facebook.com/JorrunCosplay/

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!