Thursday, May 4, 2017

Short Post is Short

Hi there all,
I haven't been posting on the regular this week because work and real life have gotten in the way. I thought I would share some local events coming up that might interest you or that I will be attending!

Saturday, May 6th at Latta Plantation in Huntersville, NC 

WW2 event and re-enactment. If you love the 1940's and military history in general this is a great event to check out.

Saturday, May 13th at Petra's Bar in Charlotte, NC 

Big Mammas House of Burlesque is performing their Rednekid show called "Dixie Trampede" You will get to see Phoebe Nyx perform as well!

June 16th-18th at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC 

I will be there in cosplay; and fingers crossed will be doing a panel discussion about women's representation in media.

June 30th-July 2nd Heavy Rebel Weekender in Winston-Salem, NC

 I will be there attending the burly show on Friday Night and there to cheer on some friends who are competing in the competition on Saturday night.

Hopefully I will have some more time coming up soon!

Vicki
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!