Wednesday, May 31, 2017

In the Charlotte Area and want to meet Vicki Vegas in Person?

I will be all over the Charlotte area this weekend and I hope you will come out to see me and support local arts and events!

Friday, June 2nd. I will be selling swag and merchandise at The Milestone Club for Paladin. Yes, you too can have this glamorous gal as your booth babe! Check out Paladin, MindMaze, Everthrone, and Avalon Steel. Tickets are 8-10 dollars!

Saturday, June 3rd you can find me at ConCarolinas in the University Area Hilton.

I will most likely be there as Emma Frost or in one of my various Star Trek costumes! In fact, my First Officer and I won part of their costume contest last year for our 1960's TOS Scant Dresses. Check them out and order tickets at: http://www.concarolinas.org/

Hope to see many fun, familiar faces!

Vicki
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!