Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Here is to the end of 2017 and to a happy and prosperous 2018 for you all! 

On Saturday night I got to go to a Vintage Disney birthday party as "Snow White"; which meant that I was serving some serious Betty Draper realness! Check out some pictures below!

Also just wanted to just say that I went to a 20's-30's NYE dance party and got to do some serious flapper style make-up! I was thinking about doing a bit of a tutorial on it! Anyone interested?
Vintage themed Snow White (me) and Belle!


Pin curls and red lips, yes please!

Love to point out that my necklace here is a vintage piece from the 30s.....oh and of course white gloves!
Posing for a selfie with a handsome gentlemen friend! 

Vintage 20s flapper look! I loved this soft lighting!
Got to try my hand at the "cupids bow" lip look with a bit of a modern twist (the color was very very dark red). You can learn more about the Cupids Bow in my post on "Lip shapes through the years".


Here is to a splendid 2018 my vintage glamour guys and dolls!






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!