Thursday, August 17, 2017

Elvis Presley "The King"

He wasn't called "The King of Rock and Roll" for nothing. Elvis Aaron Presley was born Jan. 8th 1935 and died Aug. 16th 1977. His death date happens to be my birthday date (not the year, obviously)

People, regardless if they realize it or not, always tell me the same thing : "Happy birthday! oh, did you know this is also the anniversary of Elvis' death?" To which I laugh and say : "Yeah, I actually did" I never add that they were the 8th person to tell me that...

Either way, love him or hate him Elvis change the social and music scenes in America for good.




You can read more about his life and career here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!