Monday, May 21, 2018

Doll Divine: having a little fun

Hi there everyone! Just a little fun for today: playing with a doll maker. If you aren't familiar with dolldivine.com you should be! It is a fun little creative way to spend a few mins building your own dolls and characters. One of my favorites is the X-girl (which helps you make your own Xmen character) but I just discovered their Deluxe Pin Up maker! I have been fiddling around with this and I love it! Check out the two I was able to make:




Aren't these looks adorable? Now I need to find outfits like these...If you want to try it check it out at http://www.dolldivine.com/deluxe-pin-up-maker.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Years of Shapewear

Check out this great video about the evolution of shape wear and under garments from the 1900s to now!